Friday, October 14, 2011

Puppy Party with SVG Attic Designs

Hello everyone!! So it's my DT day at SVG Attic again, and I have been saving these party pics for a while now just to be able to show you today! 

This is just a few ideas of how you can incorporate svg files into party planning and decorating!! I threw a Puppy Party for my son a few weeks ago and it turned out AMAZING!! I'll show you just the ways I used svg files for the party, and check back tomorrow for all the rest of the party details and pics..... there is a lot of them lol!!


First there was the invitations, 
which I've already shared with you in this post.


Here's a sign I made and put out on the front door.


And I put up some paw prints on the walls to decorate a little...


Then I made cupcake picks and toppers with the same doggie dish svg.


BTW, all the doggie files are from the svg kit 
Jack's Tracks at SVG Attic.

I have just been loving all the fun ways people have been putting up food
labels and signs on their dessert tables so I did that for this party
by using the dog bone tag svg and flipping and welding to make it into a tent shape. You're gonna get a little peak at some of the cute and creative treats I made too!


For party favors I just gave everyone a decorated sugar cookie shaped like a bone and wrote "Thanks" on it. Then tied them up with ribbon and a bone tag.


Lastly for today, is the dog house I made from a refrigerator box.
The bone dog tag just worked perfectly for so many aspects of this party!
So I stuck it on where you would put a name on the dog house, 
but I ended up leaving it blank so that all the kids could get their pictures taken in the dog house without it saying "Ethan" above them lol!


Thanks for stopping by! Go check out SVG Attic for some awesome files you can buy, and they are VERY reasonably priced!! They are so versatile, and you'll be amazed at how easy they are to work with!

Also, I am having a giveaway right now.... and so far only 5 people have commented to win. It's not that hard people, just say "hi"! :-) Go here: 100 followers GIVEAWAY

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! How stinkin' cute is that! I love to see what you come up with. So creative. Great job. Absolutely love the treats.

Ruth G said...

What a fun theme and so many fun ways to do it! I love all your creative ways to do dog bones! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my...so many fun ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails